The crop sprayer specialist
Innovation put to good use and satisfied farmers at the focus of our ranges:
- The close collaboration between the Marketing department and the large phytosanitary groups, standards proceedings such as ISO, and its active participation in ARVALIS, ITV and CEMAGREF trials enable us to anticipate and innovate to satisfy our customers’ expectations.
- We are constantly informed of users’ expectations through regular market surveys and our close contact with our customers in the field.
- We make use of this feedback to design the specifications for our machines and satisfy our customers.
BERTHOUD has been in full control of product design right from the start:
- Cutting-edge techniques turn the specifications into reality using CAD (Computer Assisted Design), PRO INGENEER software (to calculate the resistance of materials), plus software to calculate the mechanical flow of fluids, allowing our engineers to be at the forefront of their profession.
The quality of our suppliers monitored for over 15 years:
- With the current shortages in steel and other raw materials, our buyers are constantly working to procure supplies of components whilst maintaining a certain level of quality and price.
Specialised, flexible production facilities:
Thanks to our assembly plant organised into specialised product family units (self-propelled, trailed and mounted sprayers for arable crops, vines and trees) in just-in-time production mode, our teams of assemblers are real specialists in their area of activity, whilst at the same time maintaining their more general skills to ensure a certain level of flexibility.
|BERTHOUD paint, "a guarantee of lasting protection": |
To guarantee the durability of its Ultra High Resistance paint, Berthoud renewed its SAMES spray booth in 2007. This brand new machine is a pioneer in its category at international level.
Reprocessing of all solid and liquid waste in specialised official channels (traceability guaranteed right through to destruction).
- Resistance to salt mist: over 1000 hours and a thickness of paint applied which is twice that required by the standard currently in force!
Quality right to the very end of the process:
- All the sprayers are tested with water before being sent out. An inspection sheet is delivered with each unit, ensuring sprayer traceability.The user is therefore assured that he is buying equipment which is ready for use
Commercial and technical assistance in your area:
- The units are marketed via a local distribution network close to farmers in around thirty countries.
- Our 13 technical sales representatives and 7 sales assistants from the Sales department are in charge, in the field or by telephone respectively, of answering the training and information requirements of our distributor network. Their role is to assist them in all areas of their activity, as do our 6 Inspectors and our 2 technical hotlines.
- Each year, over 600 technical or sales agents are trained either in our training centre or in the field.
See the BERTHOUD network
Spare parts delivered within 24 hours:
- Berthoud has 8,000 referenced spare parts.
- Farmers can repair their equipment in record time thanks to the 8,000 references kept in our Parts stores (delivery within 24 hours for parts ordered before 4.30pm the day before).