A compact and light-weight machine, ideal for mixed livestock and cereal farmers
The SPRINTER is a true BERTHOUD reference with all the assets that have made the ranges a success : tried and tested 100% BERTHOUD equipment such as the GAMA pump, the DP TRONIC regulation system and a simplicity of operation thanks to the BERLOGIC control panel.
Its small size, light weight and compactness mean that it requires only low traction power.
Tags : Trailed sprayer Compactness BERLOGIC control panel GAMA pump Low traction power
I Fully integrated equipment for optimum compactness
A light-weight chassis designed using high-strength steel for a long operating life
Compactness above all : 3.75 m wheelbase allowing for sharp turns when being trailed
High-density polyethylene main tank with a capacity of 2,500 litres and an additional 5%
The tank has a diamond-shaped base to limit residues.
Sump with intake by lateral pipe for easy draining of the main tank
260 litre rinse tank
Adjustable rudder and tow bar tracker available as an option to limit the impact on your crops
I Operation and spraying
GAMA pump as standard : reputed for its sturdiness and long service life, the GAMA piston pump (130 or 160 L/min) has two major advantages :
outstanding volume measurement, which guarantees the accuracy of the regulation systems.
minimum servicing requirements thanks to its oil-bath mechanism
Float gauge with direct reading as standard (NIVELEC tape gauge and digital gauge as an option)
DILUNET and DILUNET Plus : optional for sequencing dilutions at the bottom of the tank from the cab
I ALS side-folding boom : compact and stable
- Available in 18, 20, 21 and 24 m.
- Axiale suspension which provides excellent stability on flat land, slopes and bends.
- L-shaped arm structure in order to optimise the weight/rigidity ratio.
- Boom control : symmetric unfolding (18/9 m, 20/11 m, 24/12 m with SEH or ED control), integral unfolding in the tractor distributor or SEH versions
[FOCUS] on compatibility with precision agriculture
- Make your work easier with GPS assistance: guidance and section shut-off!
- The BERTHOUD regulation units can be fitted with the E TECH unit for guidance and section shut-off.
- These come in touchscreen format.
- BERTHOUD GPS solutions are delivered as standard with an EGNOS receiver (free signal - accuracy : 15-30 cm).
||- ALSR 15 to 18 m
- ALS: 18, 20, 21 or 24 m
GAMA 3-piston 130 L/min or 160 L/min
BP piston diaphragm pump 235 L/min as an option
||DPM or DP Tronic/EC Tronic (DPAE)
||Direct read exterior gauge or optional Nivelec tape gauge