The “high performance” advantage for your farm
RAPTOR DARK is the premium version of our RAPTOR self-propelled sprayer. It benefits from all the advantages of the standard RAPTOR range (tank capacity going up to 5200 litres, booms available up to 44 m, authorised speed limit of 40 km/h, etc.) but also includes the Style DARK as standard, our DARK CONFORT equipment pack containing DUALELEC 5, continuous flow with pneumatic non-drip system and exterior washing, as well as the DARK PRIVILEGE service, where a BERTHOUD technician can help you set up your equipment.
Tags : Self-propelled sprayer DARK Confort Continuous flow Spraytronic VT Tronic Dualelec 5 BOSH REXROTH hydrostatic transmission External washing
I Chassis and transmission
- Mechanically welded chassis made of large rectangular profiles for stability and strength.
- Steering : 4WD and electronic steering: 2WD, 4WD, 4 crab wheels and major slope corrector functions
- BOSCH REXROTH hydrostatic transmission with gear motors with ECO functionality as standard
- 3 speed ranges 0-19 km/h - 0-25 km/h - 0-40 km/h
- The range is fitted with DEUTZ Tier 4F engines, 217 or 245 hp and Tier 3A, 200 or 270 hp (outside EU).
- Depending on the version, you have a fixed ground clearance from 1.05 to 1.80 m.
- Variable hydraulic track width available as an option (3,200 - 4,200 - 5,200 litre models) and variable hydraulic ground clearance available as an option on the 4,200 litre model (working range from 1.25 à 1.80 m) - click here for a video.
I Simplicity and best practices
- DUALELEC : motorised start-up from the cab or workstation designed to control all the machine’s 17 functions.
- Mixing hopper : ergonomics combined with power. With a capacity of 35 L, it is fitted with an offset handle for opening an additional valve for rinsing.
- Digital NIVALEC gauge to optimise DILUNET and DILUNET Plus accuracy : as an option for sequencing dilutions at the bottom of the tank from the cab.
IThe comfort of technology
- Various control units can be connected to the DPAE regulation system:
- the EC TRONIC monitor : continuous display of the main spraying parameters, integration of certain options (DUALELEC, etc.), traceability and compatibility for GPS support
- the VT TRONIC monitor : a top-range ISOBUS terminal with a 30 cm touchscreen operating on Android
- Whatever the solution adopted, the RAPTOR is supplied with the E-PILOT wireless joystick, which enables the sprayer to be controlled within a radius of 20 m around the machine.
- Optional equipment is available : BOOM CONTROL / maintains the boom at a pre-set height (3 versions are available), product flow, etc.
[FOCUS] on the SPRAYTRONIC : increase the work area of your nozzles
- Depending on your forward speed, a solenoid valve on each nozzle will disperse the spray.
- SPRAYTRONIC makes it possible to vary the flow of a nozzle by 70% and, in the same way, the working speed, without changing the operating pressure.
- Use of a standard nozzle holder.
- Only one nozzle needed to meet most needs.
- Optional possibility for cutting out each nozzle.
- Click here for a video.
||3,200 - 4,200 - 5,200 L
||BOSCH REXROTH hydrostatic
||3 to 4 pneumatic suspension (depending on model)
- AXIALE: 24, 28, 30, 32, 36 or 38 m
- EKTAR B2: 36, 38, 40 or 42 m
- EKTAR B3: 36, 38, 39, 40, 42 or 44 m
|Type of pump
OMEGA Centrifugal twin turbine 550 L/min
- DPAE EC Tronic regulation system as standard
- VT TRONIC and Spraytronic as an option
||NIVELEC and DUALELEC 5 gauge as standard
|Variable hydraulic track
||- Available optionally, you have variable track set from 1.80 to 3.05 m (depending on versions).
This considerably reduces the impact on crops
|Hydraulic ground clearance
||- Available optionally on the 4200 l version - offering a working range from 1.25 m to 1.80 m