High capacity, precision and robustness
The APOLO duster is a high-capacity low-profile mounted duster with a unique design on the market. It enables outstanding application quality in terms of perfect precision and regularity in dosing the powder. The APOLO duster has a capacity of 600 litres, which corresponds, depending on the quantities applied, to an application capacity of 10 to 15 hectares.
Tags:Duster Mounted High capacity Low-profile double hopper Powerful
I APOLO: a robust mounted duster
- The chassis is made from sheet metal with a steel profile and is protected by UHR paint
- The 600 litre-capacity covers 10 hectares at a rate of 40 kg per hectare
- Low-profile tank with full filling hole, therefore improving stability
- 3-point hitch as standard
- Overall variable tyre track: minimum of 920 mm - maximum of 1,020 mm
I Application quality and precision
- The powder supply uses two feed screws controlled by a hydraulic controller. The dosage is achieved by varying the rotation speed of the screw by a graduated controller within easy range of the cab. As a result, the dosage can vary depending on the forward speed and width of the sprayer.
- The anti-arching vibrating partition means the sulphur can be lowered and supply the feed screw at a constant rate.
- De-clutchable feed screws: de-clutching one of the 2 feed screws gives the option of powdering only on one side.
- Power: 6 rows treated per pass
I Reliable equipment that is easy to maintain
- The powder does not go through the fan unit so no deposits are left on the fan
- Mechanical emptying of the hopper after treatment. Flow rate of 20 kg/min. No risk of solidification at the bottom of the hopper.
[FOCUS] on the anti-arch vibrating partition
- Anti-arching vibrating partition: no more arch problems and enables the sulphur to be lowered.
- Regular supply with feed screws.
- Precise dosing and even spreading with the feed screws: ensures consistent treatment at the volume per hectare selected, delivering a perfect balance of mixture between the 2 outlets.
- Metal chassis and sheet metal hopper protected by BERTHOUD UHR paint
- Anti-arch vibrating partition
- Powder supply using 2 de-clutchable feed screws
- Puma with Alpax turbine
- Polyethylene fan cage
- Low-profile hopper with large filling hole
- Mechanical emptying
- Flow rate of 4 to 60 kg per hectare
- Hydraulic dosage by controller