The mounted MAXAIR is a multipurpose and economic machine for all medium-sized orchards and vineyards.
The MAXAIR is a compact machine that is easy to use and offers multiple solutions depending on your requirements.
INumerous combinations possible for capacities, fans and pumps
- 4 capacities (200, 300, 400 and 600 litres), separate safety handwash tank, rinse tank
- 3 helicoid fans
- 2 pumps, Gama 82 and APS 51
- Ease of coupling thanks to the rear-tilted chassis
- Constant pressure regulation
- Hydraulic agitation
- Double filter on filling and on intake
IA device designed to last
- Chassis protected by UHR paint
- Tank with polyethylene reservoirs
- Fan in composite material
- Protected nozzles and nozzle holders, on stainless steel boom
||200, 300, 400 and 600 litres
||- Single-piece chassis protected by UHR paint.
- 28 L rinse tank
- Separate 18 L handwash tank
Ø 400, 600, 840 mm, depending on the model
||Shut-off, anti-drip FixFlo nozzles fitted with swirl nozzles (8, 10 or 12 outlets depending on the model)
- APS 51 3-piston diaphragm pump
or GAMA 82 3-piston pump