A machine that offers the best compromise between technology and economy
Built on BERTHOUD’s past achievements: with ACTIFLEX axle suspension, the stability of AXIALE booms, and BERTHOUD pump, the TRACKER has been developed by combining practical and economical aspects. With a 3,200 L capacity with DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC electronic regulation and DPA mechanical regulation, fitted with ALS and AXIALE booms from 18 to 33 m, the TRACKER comes with a wide range of options to optimise your comfort and the efficiency of your spraying operations
Tags: Trailed sprayer ACTIFLEX axle suspension BERTHOUD pumps Boom stability Simple operation Boom Control
IStability, handling and equipment integration
Chassis consisting of two large and widely spaced side rails and a relatively low centre of gravity to optimise the machine on slopes
ACTIFLEX suspension on the “S” version with inclined springs and shock absorbers providing efficient, independent load bearing
High-density polyethylene main tank with a capacity of 3,200 litres and an additional 5%
The tank has a diamond-shaped base to limit residues.
Sump with intake by lateral pipe for easy draining of the main tank
330 litre rinse tank
Tow bar tracker available as an option to limit the impact on your crops Hitched to the tractor’s lift arms, it provides maximum stability on flat and sloping terrain.
I Operation and spraying
The valve block in the TRACKER range reduces the number of valves and the length of the pipes Depending on the models (DPAE or DPA), it has 3 or 2 valves respectively for easier use and greater comfort.
Two types of regulation are available: DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC electronic regulations via pressure sensor and the mechanical DPA regulation. Exclusive to BERTHOUD, the BERTHOUD VOLUX dosing pump, driven by the sprayer wheel, maintains a constant volume/ha regardless of the forward speed
DILUNET and DILUNET Plus: optional for sequencing dilutions at the bottom of the tank from the cab
Continuous and discontinuous flows are available as an option on the DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC
IChoice of booms: AXIALE or ALS
- The AXIALE boom: the benchmark. Fitted on a central pivot close to its centre of gravity, balance is maintained by springs located between the fixed and the mobile frame.
- BOOM CONTROL as an option: boom height controlled by ultrasound sensors
- Boom control and shut-off: ramp folding in 24/12, 28/14, 30/17, 32/17, 33/17 SEH mode Folding in 24/18/12, 28/21/14, 30/23.5/17, 32/24.4/17, 33/25/17 unhitched ED mode
[FOCUS] on ACTIFLEX axle suspension
- The only suspension on the market with a “de-linear” spring to obtain a variable rigidity depending on the load and stress on the axle
- Fully mechanical suspension
- It constantly adapts to the load
- It requires very little maintenance and provides you with true comfort and work quality!
- Exclusive to BERTHOUD for optimum comfort
||Non-suspended or suspended
||- ALS: 18, 20, 21 or 24 m
- AXIALE: 24, 28, 30, 32 or 33 m
DPA version: VOLUX dosing pump, double-acting 2 pistons combined with a 400 L/min centrifugal pump
DP Tronic and EC Tronic version: BP piston diaphragm pump 235 L/min
OMEGA Centrifugal twin turbine 550 L/min
||DPAM or DP TRONIC and EC TRONIC (DPAE)
||Direct read exterior gauge or optional Nivelec tape gauge, Nivomatic with audible alarm or Nivomatic with automatic stop