EXTENSIVE booms: side-by-side spraying using a control board
Extensive booms are booms with telescopic proportional spacing on both sides, enabling the spacing between the sprayers to be instantly adjusted to the inter-row width of the plot, therefore keeping the diffusers centrally aligned in the row.
Straightforward, precise and fast to use
- Continuous telescoping over the entire range of the boom width.
- Adjustment interval of 5 cm.
- Programming of the required width using the New Holland touchscreen and joystick. The operator indicates the inter-row width at which they would like to work, and the boom automatically moves to the required width.
EXTENSIVE Booms: 6 rows of 1 m - 1.60 m, 4 rows of 1.50 m - 2.50 m and 4 rows of 2 m - 3 m
- Hydraulic telescoping of the central sprayers
- Proportional spacing of the side sprayers thanks to a hydraulic mechanical device which combines a sliding movement with the mechanical motion of a truck.
The telescopic system combines a hydraulic sliding movement with the mechanical motion of a truck. This unique design combines ease of use with straightforward and precise adjustment.
2 m to 3.60 m Extensive Boom
- Central sprayers are fixed.
- Sprayers that cover the side rows move on a rack thanks to a hydraulic motor.